The error is basically the result of a problem at the user's end or due to some problem with the PayPal server. So, if you are also getting such an error message on your PayPal login account, then you need to find a way out of this in order to continue making transactions from your PayPal account.
But, before initiating the process to fix this error, let us understand the reason behind it so that can we can understand the situation in a better way.
Why is PayPal unable to process your transaction?
As said above, PayPal will not process your transactions in the following circumstances:
- When you see Error 13113 on your screen, it would mean you do not sufficient funds in your account
- The payment method you are trying to pay with is not verified or linked with PayPal login account
- There is a probable issue with the funding source of the user
- If you are facing this error while sending payment to a particular person, you should try contacting him and know the reason
Ways to fix PayPal payment error
If you are receiving a "cannot process your payment" message on your PayPal login account, then you can try one of the remedies given below to fix the issue:
- Begin by checking if the recipient's address is correct or not
- Also, check if there is enough money in your PayPal account
- Moreover, you need to see if your account is facing any chargeback
- You need to verify if you are not violating any rules set by PayPal
- Make sure that you have logged in to the correct PayPal login account
In the end, we can say that if you see any specific error message on your screen while you are trying to make any payment from your account, you should try one of the remedies that we have listed in this post. By the end of our discussion, you will be able to get rid of this issue on your PayPal login account.