If you want to use Coinbase, then it is important that you set up your Coinbase account and then verify your identity on it. However, completing the identity verification may not be as easy as you think. So, it is better that you learn the process beforehand and make sure that you are not making mistakes while doing so. Verifying your Coinbase login account is pretty important because Coinbase allows only verified users to access its services. Apart from this, identity verification also helps Coinbase ensure that a user is 18 years of age or above.
Since many users wish to use Coinbase services through the Coinbase app instead of coinbase.com login site, therefore, they are not aware of the process to verify their identity through the Coinbase mobile app. So, the section below is dedicated to helping you with identity verification on the mobile app.
Document verification on the Coinbase mobile app
- Download and open the Coinbase mobile app
- Log in using your Coinbase login data
- Now, you need to tap on the hamburger-like icon on it
- After that, you simply need to click on "Profile Settings"
- Tap on "Enable send and receive" option
- Then, select the type of document you wish to upload
- Now, follow the prompts for uploading the preferred document
- After completing these steps, you are ready to use your account
Verifying the phone number
Instead of going to Coinbase.com login page, you can open the app and follow the steps that are listed below:
- Open the Coinbase app and complete the Coinbase login process
- Click on the menu icon and choose "Profile Settings"
- Click on the "Phone number" option under "Accounts"
- Choose the option to verify your phone number
- After entering the phone number, click "Next"
- Now, you will receive the verification code
- Enter this code in the given boxes and you're done
To get started with your Coinbase login account, you need to first verify your identity on its app or Coinbase.com login page. Just make sure that the document you are uploading is supported by Coinbase for identity verification. Else, your account creation would not complete and you may not be able to access Coinbase services.
Read More :- Coinbase Login, Coinbase Login, Coinbase Wallet, Coinbase.com Login, Coinbase Pro Login